PA WILDS CENTER FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR SNACK AND BEVERAGE VENDING SERVICES at KINZUA BRIDGE STATE PARK
RFP Sent: June 23, 2016
Responses Due: July 7, 2016 (COB)
Send proposals to: Abbi Peters, Managing Director, [email protected]
ABOUT OUR ORGANIZATION
The PA Wilds Center for Entrepreneurship, Inc. (PA Wilds Center) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit whose mission is to work with partners to grow the nature and heritage tourism industry in the Pennsylvania Wilds region in a way that creates jobs, diversifies local economies, inspires stewardship and improves quality of life.
As part of its mission, the PA Wilds Center operates online and physical gift shop locations called the PA Wilds Conservation Shop. One of our gift shops is located inside the new visitor center at Kinzua Bridge State Park, located at Lindholm Rd, Kane, PA 16735. Our lease at this facility includes a space, 140 inches in length by 25.5 inches in depth, for 2-3 vending machines.
It is for this space that we are requesting proposals from qualified vending machine providers to install, maintain and repair (as needed) different vending machines and to consistently supply healthy, fresh snack and beverage merchandise for said machines.
SCOPE OF WORK
The proposer shall provide mechanical food and beverage vending machine services
- Vending machines shall remain the property of the Proposer.
- Automatic vending machines shall be new and/or refurbished models in excellent condition; attractive in appearance using the latest designs in the marketplace and shall reasonably match either in color and style
- Energy efficient machines are required.
- Vending machines must accept any combination of nickels, dimes and quarters and one dollar bills. Machines accepting debit and/or credit cards are highly desirable.
- The Proposer will provide high quality, fresh merchandise, including healthy snacks and beverages.
- Forty percent (40%) of items must be of a healthy, low sugar or low fat alternative.
- State-of-the-art technology with electronic sales tracking and machine monitoring systems preferred, but not required.
- The successful Proposer will be required to pay the Center a percentage of gross dollar volume from all sales made or One hundred ($100) per month, whichever is more (the percentage the Center receives from the vendor for merchandise sold will be negotiated).SUBMITTALS
Proposals will be emailed to Abbi Peters, mailto:[email protected] before close of business on the submission deadline date. Each proposal shall include:
- Cover letter including company’s contact information
- Fee Schedule including pricing for all vended items (use Attachment A in PDF, below)
- Options for providing refunds
- Pictures or brochures of proposed machines to be installed
- Relevant Experience
- Template contract your company uses to enter into vending agreements
- Length of contract options
This proposal will be a competitive proposal and will be awarded to the company that, in the opinion of the PA Wilds Center, is best qualified to serve the Kinzua Bridge State Park and best responds to this request for proposal.
RFP & PROJECT TIMELINE DETAILS
RFP Sent: June 23, 2016
Responses Due: July 7, 2016
Winner Selected & Contacted: July 11, 2016
Installation of machines: July 14, 2016
Agreement commences: July 15, 2016
If you have any questions, please contact Abbi Peters at [email protected]